I'm back with the second card from my Button Buddies class. I just love the bunch of cherries stamp from the set. It's my favorite one of them all! I have a really fun cherry apron that I received at my bridal shower. It was the inspiration for this card because the colors on the apron are Real Red and Gumball Green!
It's hard to see in this picture, but I have bent up the ends of the strips of DSP just to give it a little more dimension.
· 5 ½” x 8 1/2” and 2 1/8” x 2 1/8” Whisper White Cardstock
· 4” x 5 ¼”and 2 3/8”x 2 3/8” Gumball Green Cardstock
· 2 ¼” x 2 ¼” Real Red Cardstock
· 1” x 4” Polka Dot Parade Designer Series Paper
· 1” x 4” and 1” x 5” Summer Smooches Designer Series Paper
· Gumball Green and Real Red Stampin’ Write Markers
· 2 Real Red Designer Buttons
· Cherries stamp from Button Buddies
· Adhesive, Glue Dots, Dimensionals, and Scissors
· Whisper White A2 envelope
Want to see the other projects made for this class?
Click here for Day 1!
Did you know that September is Back to Spool time? During the entire month of September, for every $40 (before tax and shipping) that you spend with me you get to choose one spool of the new In Color 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon. It's phenomenal ribbon so make sure you take advantage of this offer. Click here for more info!
You can place your order here!