I'm back with another Halloween project! I just love this time of year and I cannot get enough of the adorable stamps Stampin' Up! designs for this holiday! Today is a very quick and easy card to make. Very few layers, so this is a perfect one for mailing to your friends and family!
Here's a look at the interior.
I love these Googly Ghouls so much! I wonder if there is a way I can transform them to use them for other holidays. Maybe give them Santa hats?!?!? :-)
· 5 ½” x 8 ½” Wisteria Wonder Cardstock
· 5 ¼” x 4” and Scrap Very Vanilla Cardstock
· Stamps: Googly Ghouls and Monster Munchies
· Jet Black StazOn and Basic Gray stamp pads
· Spider Web embossing folder
· Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details
· Adhesive, Dimensionals, Sponge Daubers, and ScissorsVery Vanilla A2 envelope