Today is the last day of my Chock Full of Cheer projects! Are you sad? Don't be, I'll have plenty more holiday projects to show as the weeks go by. Today's card was easy and fun to make. I love the idea of using the negative of a punch to showcase Stampin' Up's beautiful Designer Series Paper.
The card's interior...
· 5 ¼” x 4” (2) Whisper White Cardstock
· 8 ½” x 5 ½” Cherry Cobbler Cardstock
· 3” x 3” Be of Good Cheer Designer Series Paper
· Cherry Cobbler and Gumball Green Ink Pads
· Ornament punch and Scallop Trim Border Punch
· Large Basic Rhinestone
· Merry Christmas and polka dot strip from Chock-Full of Cheer
· Internal sentiment from More Merry Messages
· Adhesive, Sponge Dauber, and Scissors
· Whisper White A2 envelope