I am back with another Halloween project! Today is another cute little gift you can make to give someone a special Halloween treat! I filled mine with the mellow creme pumpkins. Yum! Don't like them? Shame on you! Just fill with the candy of your liking!
This was made using the Googly Ghouls designer kit! I love kits! It makes creating projects so quick an easy to already have everything you need to make a fantastic project. Of course, I added on a little more by backing my witch tag with some embossed card stock and ribbon. Embellish, embellish, embellish, I say!
· Rectangle Pumpkin Pie Cardstock
· Halloween Tag
· 3/8” Ruffled Lucky Limeade Ribbon
· Early Espresso Bakers Twine
· Labels Collection Framelits
· Chervon Embossing Folder
· Jet Black StazOn Ink Pad
· Lucky Limeade, More Mustard, Wisteria Wonder Stampin’ Write Markers
· Stamps: Wicked Cool, Googly Ghouls
· Paper filler, candy
· Adhesive, Glue Dots,Dimensionals, and Scissors
Halloween is quickly approaching! What have you been making to celebrate the spooky holiday???