I'm beginning to put together some tutorials together to help out both beginning stampers as well as more experienced stampers with basic how-tos and more advanced projects/techniques. Today I am featuring a how-to on putting together clear mount stamp sets.
1. When you first open your stamp set, you will see two items: a sheet of your rubber stamps and a sheet of labels. The first thing you want to do is separate all of the stamps from the rubber sheet. Do not throw the sheet away, you will use it later.
2. Choose the first stamp to assemble. Find that label on the label sheet and remove the white paper backing from that label. Be careful, the label is sticky!
3. Remove the paper backing from the stamp.
4. Place the stamp, gray foam side down, on top of the adhesive label. Apply light pressure to get the label to stick well to the stamp. Make sure if it's a stamp with words that you are adhering the label in the correct orientation.
5. Gently peel the stamp with the label off of the label sheet.
6. Now you have a labeled stamp! Repeat for the remaining stamps in the set.
7. Put the rubber sheet back into the stamp case.
8. As you label your stamps, place them in the case in their respective spots in the rubber sheet. This way you will know immediately if a stamp is missing and will hopefully save you from losing a stamp!
I hope this tutorial is helpful! If you have any questions, don't hesitate to email me!